Getting Ready To Apply...
Families may apply online, call ahead to make an appointment at our facility or walk in to talk to a family advocate.
To apply, please have the following pieces of information:
• Birth certificate for each child applying.
• Proof of residence: usually a utility bill or current lease agreement.
(It must include your name, current address and a date within the past 30 days)
• Proof of income: current tax return or W-2 or 12 months of income.
• Proof of child support received for 12 months if applicable.
• Proof of SSI or TAF if you are currently receiving it or have received it within the past year.
• Please share if you are serving a child in foster care.
• Please share if you and your family is homeless.
Please reach out to a family service advocate if you have questions regarding any of the
requested material at 913-649-9714.